Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

DZ Nuts Bliss


DZ Nuts Bliss
Chamois Cream

Cricket Butler is a winner of 2010 Tour Divide, an avid outdoor enthusiast with decades of experience ranging from long distance backpacking, mountaineering, endurance mountain biking, to long distance canoe expeditions.  Her adventures have taken her to all corners of the globe and to some of the most extreme environments stretching from the shores of the Yukon River to the summit of Aconcagua.  Currently, she is coaching to help others find their potential as she continues to search for new and unique challenges for herself.  She has always followed her heart and at 43 encourages others not to put life on hold!


Here is what she says about DZnuts Bliss chamois cream:
"I did not find DZnuts Bliss until June 2010 and since then I have logged thousands of harsh miles with Bliss.  Before that, I had heard about this new product hitting the cycling markets, but thought it was a bit costly. I was also unsure of its quality, so I continued to experiment with the variety of creams already circulating around, never really finding one product that completely satisfied my needs.

I found my way to DZnuts Bliss (the female version of DZnuts), in the middle of Montana, in a small inconspicuous bike shop, locked in a glass showcase.  I was about 750 miles into the 2,800 mile Tour Divide Race, a self-supported mountain bike race from Banff, Canada to Antelope Wells, New Mexico. 
  A smaller amount of Bliss is required for application, so this smaller tube lasts a long time.  Bliss has a slew of natural ingredients that prevent fungal growth, have anti-inflammatory attributes, and most importantly ingredients to aid in healing pre-existing conditions.“Complications”, shall we say, from riding 12-16 hours a day became a problem.  Once I reached Butte, Montana, the discomfort from developing saddle sores was high, increasing and nothing was healing because I could not take time off the bike.   That day I traded the other products I was using in for a tube of DZnuts Bliss as recommended by the bike Shop.

I had LOTS of time to test this product and in every condition imaginable as I did not reach the Mexican Border for 26 days.  Bliss was in my back jersey pocket all the way. 


I have to admit this is the BEST product on the market! Bliss healed existing “issues” I was having without me taking anytime off the bike, and prevented new ones from surfacing! Being packaged in a small narrow tube allowed simple and clean application as well as being compact and streamline to carry.


  The only thing I would like to add to its long list of characteristics would be a numbing component.  I say this jokingly, but seriously that’s the only thing missing. As one might imagine, being in the saddle for days and days without a rest and a lot of time to think, I began to wonder how to improve this product - that's all I could come up with - a numbing component - maybe just a special edition for Tour Divide Racers!

Again – DZnuts Bliss is a quality product that will keep you in the saddle longer and is well worth the cost! I will never apply anything else in my shorts!"


Continue reading on Examiner.com  Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/atlanta-sports-gear-in-atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment